Enjoy a French-style picnic with your loved one, your family or your friends!
* Opinel pocket knife
* Tomato chutney by the artisan Anitra (from the Mediterranean island, Corsica)
* Dry Sausage
* Pork pâté with Armagnac from Ducs de Gascogne
* Aqua Rosa tea tin from Kusmi Tea
Let's bring some sweetness into this long winter, we're calling Spring out! Sweet tooth, this box is for you... it is time for a French style tea-party!
* Fine chocolate bar from Le Comptoir du Cacao
* Jams by the artisan Anitra (from the Mediterranean island, Corsica)
* Almond and Lemon butter cookies
* Jelly fruits
* Euphoria Chocolate-orange tea tin from Kusmi Tea
* Olive wood tea spoon by Laurent Barbier
Let us take you to Brittany, this region in the far west of France... Land of sailors and land of agriculture, la Bretagne is well-known for its Celtic legends, its culinary dishes and traditions and the strong character of its people!
* Lobster Bisque from Les Recettes Beau Moulin
* Sardines in olive oil from the Conserverie Parmentier
* Rillettes "Hénaff"
* Butter shortbread from La Mère Poulard
* Salted caramel candies from Delaunay-Léveillé
* Detox tea tin from Kusmi Tea
With our very first box, we shared with you what it's like to celebrate Christmas in France.
We curated the box with:
* a Foie Gras from the confectioner Edouard Artzner
* a gingerbread (Edouard Artzner)
* 2 chutneys from Ducs de Gascogne (onion and fig)
* some Fleur de Sel from Le Paludier
* Prince Vladimir tea tin from Kusmi Tea
* Chocolate truffles from Truffettes de France